You may also like
Garage Society Summer Cadet Programme 2019 - Jou Sun Food Startup Summer Catalyst Intern
(Senior) Project Officer, E-commerce
Celestial Asia Securities Holdings (CASH Group)
(Global)Social Media Manager, Fintech Startup HKD35k *13
e-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER – US watch brand / online / e-commerce/5 days
- Application Development
e-Commerce Merchandiser / Sales Support Analyst – US toys manufacturing / trading / e-Commerce/5 days work
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- Computer Programming
- Object-oriented Design
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Software Development
- Team Management
Development Lead - Startup E-Commerce
Location: Hong Kong
- To manage a team of IT professionals, play a leading role in the design, development and implementation of a state-of-art e-commerce platform
- To oversee and lead the requirement analysis, design, development, code review, development testing, deployment and software documentation for the project
- To define development tasks, monitor delivery tasks and report the progress
- To coach and mentor team members to ensure an excellent maintenance of competent workforce
- To anticipate project risk, give early warning and suggest solutions for delivery tasks
- Responsible for prioritizing resources with tight and changing deadlines.
- Measuring and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time.
- To manage external vendors on solution integration and compliance of standards, oversee and measure the fulfillment of the vendor’s contractual obligations
- To seek opportunities to constantly improve work practices and process
- Communicating frequently with executive leadership to provide project status, and analysis of requirements that might impact strategic direction.
- Formulate long-term objectives and standards of performance for the department.
- Assure that department achieves objectives and project completion within budget and time frame.
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years’ information systems design, software development, IT management and project management
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in team management of small to medium-sized software team (2 - 5 developers) and with track record in leading the delivery of complex system development projects.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying e-commerce platform is required.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming skills, Python, PHP, Java preferred
- Experience with NoSQL or RDBMS platforms - MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, or Redshift
- Strong team leader with strong interpersonal who can work under pressure, independently and proactively.
- Strong relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|