- Companies Ordinance
- Listing Rules
COMPANY SECRETARIAL MANAGER
Reporting to the Company Secretary, the incumbent will be responsible for handling full spectrum of company secretarial duties for two listed companies and its subsidiaries.
- Provide full range of company secretarial service and to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and listing rules
- Support disclosable transactions, merger and acquisition transactions and ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder with a professional qualification of ICSA/HKICS or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ company secretarial experience acquired in HK listed companies
- Well-versed in Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance, and Companies Ordinance
- Self-motivated, meticulous, independent and able to work under pressure with tight schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidates with more / less experience will be considered for other suitable positions.
Attractive remuneration package, public holidays, group medical insurance, excellent career development opportunities and other competitive fringe benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate. Interested parties please send in your application details together with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department via:
e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]; or
Mail: 20th Floor, East Point Centre (New Wing), 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Fax No.: 2831 2996
Information provided will be for the purpose of selection within the Group and only shortlisted candidates will be considered. All application will be retained for a maximum period of six months.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)