- Due Diligence
- Fixed Income
- Mutual Funds
- Operational Risk
- OTC Structured Products
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Structured Products
- Wealth Management
VP, Investment Products & Portfolio Management, Private Banking, 1302
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Strategically plan for launching a wide range of Investment Products in Retail Banking, Wealth Management and Private Banking, covering FX, equities, fixed income, structured products, OTC & listed derivatives, mutual funds and private equities
- Manage the New product development cycle including new product review, approval and launch, product due diligence and selection process design within the compliance requirements of regulatory authorities, sales document preparation, product risk rating and management, product training, trade workflow design, workflow manual write-up and operational risk management
- Work closely with the sales team to generate Investment Ideas, analyze information and product presentation, prepare investment proposal, provide briefings and training to sales team
- Manage the process from product launch to trade execution, overseeing the product platform from product launch, workflow/system design to trade execution in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Take ownership of all system installation and enhancement regarding the investment product management, product sales and trade workflow
- Provide support during the HKMA on-site examination on Investment Product Launch
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration with CFA preferably
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in Investment Product Management.
- Sound knowledge in all kinds of Investment Products in Wealth Management, Retail Banking, and Private Banking
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements related to investment products offers, and the sales process of local environment as well as cross-border sales activities
- Practical experience in Product Development Cycle from planning to launching of the new Investment Products
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing banking corporation. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply for The Job
For interested parties, please respond and apply through system, attaching your recent C.V. in WORD format, indicating your present salary, expected salary and availability and quote the reference: CP_INVEST_WM_1302. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|