VP, Corporate Finance, Investment Bank, 1283
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global investment bank in the region. It is strategically expanding its investment banking business globally and is looking for a VP, Corporate Finance, for their team.
- Originate and execute Corporate Finance business
- Excellent coordination and collaboration with various teams
- Focus on Greater China and Asia Pacific
- Maintain strong client relationship and people relations
- Assess potential deals with market research and analysis
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Strong support by parent holding group
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 7-8 years in related investment banking and strong deal lists
- Strong track record in Corporate Finance with investment bank
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
For Interested parties, please apply through system or email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and [email redacted, apply via Jobable] , attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary & availability and quoting reference number CP_VP_Corp_Fin_1283. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|