VP, Corporate Finance, Banking, 1343
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client, one of the leading securities group in China and Hong Kong, is looking for a Vice President, Corporate Finance to join their team.
- Originate and execute Corporate Finance business
- Excellent coordination and collaboration with various teams
- Focus on Greater China and Asia Pacific
- Maintain strong client relationship and people relations
- Assess potential deals with market research and analysis
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Strong support by parent holding group
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 7-8 years experience with strong deal lists
- Strong track record in Corporate Finance
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
For Interested parties, please apply through system, attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary & availability and quoting reference number CP_Corp_Fin_1343. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|