- Deal Structuring
VP/AGM, Equity Capital Markets (ECM), Investment Banking, 1275
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading investment bank in the region. They are looking for VPs, ECM for their team.
- Execute ECM transactions in Asia and Greater China region
- Execute IPOs, right issues, private placement, ELT etc.
- Provide administrative and research support to ECM team
- Perform documentation, researching, marketing and placing
- Providing and formulating equity issuance, deal structure and pricing strategies
- Maintain good client relations and bring in deal flow with qualities.
- Degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- 6 years in related investment banking corporations
- Strong ECM technical skills and ideally strong proven deal lists
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
For interested parties, please respond and apply job through system or by email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and [email redacted, apply via Jobable], attaching your recent C.V. in word format, indicating your present and expected salary, quoting Ref: CP_VP_ECM_1275. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|