Vice Principal / Director of Kindergarten Curriculum Development, China Based (Guangzhou or Shanghai)
Location: Hong Kong, Shanghai (上海)
China Based * Permanent * International Educational Group
About Our Client
Our client is an international educational group. Owing to their growth and development plan, they are currently looking for an experienced early childhood educator to be based in China.
- Act as a Director of the Curriculum Development to drive the growth and development plan in China
- Design, develop and execute the international kindergarten curriculum in China
- Adapt the overseas programs into Chinese education system and local environment
- Manage the school curriculum, resources, budgets and activities
- Compile the school policy, assessment methods and evaluation systems
- Foster pupil centered, collaborative approach to support teaching activities
- Relevant degree in early childhood education
- Minimum 5 years’ classroom experience and with practical experience in executing curriculum at an international kindergarten level
- Proven track record of outstanding teaching, ideally acting as vice principal
- Success in raising standards of an international kindergarten curriculum
- Experience in designing, developing and executing international kindergarten curriculum
- A passionate and innovative educator, result driven and self motivated to develop standards
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered.
Apply For The Job
For interest parties, please send your application through system, attaching your updated C.V. in WORD format indicating your present, expected salary and availability. Please quote Ref: CP_Director_Curriculum. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|