- Domain Name Server Protocol
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Network Administration
- Network Security
- Trading Systems
System Administrators, I.T., Banking, 1350
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Chinese corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are inviting high caliber candidates to join their team.
- Implement and administer the network infrastructure
- Provide IT support to users
- Review and enhance the system operations procedures for securities trading system, futures and options trading system, stock quote system etc.
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 years experience in network administration
- Professional qualification in MCSE, MCP or CCNA will be a plus
- Solid experience in maintaining AD, DNS, MS Server, SQL Server, Web Servers and VolP configuration
- Sound knowledge in L2/L3 switches, VLAN settings, router, firewall, VPN and network security
- Familiar with network and architecture of securities and futures dealing
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua)
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
For interested parties, please respond and apply through system, attaching your recent C.V. in word format, indicating your present and expected salary, and please be specific of which post you are applying for, quoting Ref: CP_IT_SA_1350. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|