- Credit Analysis
- Credit Risk
Senior Risk Manager, Credit Risk Policy & Assessment, Banking, 1219
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Perform assessment on credit proposals
- Formulate and review credit policies and guidelines, and form the first opinion of credit judgment on policy or product related proposals as submitted by business units
- Ensure credit risk policy, guidelines procedures etc. are in compliance with bank policies and regulatory requirements
- Carry out ad hoc credit reviews or projects as required
- Degree in Finance, Risk Management, or equivalent with professional qualification preferably
- Minimum of 8 years’ practical banking experience of which 5 years at supervisory level, in credit initiation/approval, credit policy and credit monitoring
- Comprehensive knowledge of commercial lending principles, credit products, regulatory requirements and related market practice
- A good team player, sensible, excellent time management
- Work independently and capable to work with tight timelines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
Apply For The Job
For interest parties, please send your application through system, attaching your updated C.V. in WORD format indicating your present and expected salary and quoting Ref: CP_Credit_P&A_1219. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|