- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Senior Compliance Manager, Private Banking, 1316
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Provide advices on all related compliance requirements, particularly the areas of KYC and suitability
- Review compliance policies & procedures and sales process, new product proposals, product term sheets/marketing materials for investment products, insurance products and respective AUM pledged credit facilities, as well as sales process, system requirements and related sales workflow prepared by business units to ensure the compliance with HKMA/SFC regulatory requirements
- Perform regular and timely compliance review
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and follow up with the investigation cases
- Provide staff training on compliance
- University degree or above
- Sound knowledge of the local regulatory rules and requirements in Private Banking
- Minimum 10 years’ solid experiences in the areas of compliance and regulatory requirements in Private Banking
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure as a self-starter
- Able to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
Apply For The Job
For interest parties, please send your application through system, attaching your updated C.V. in WORD format indicating your present and expected salary and quoting Ref: CP_Compliance_1316. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|