MD/ED/Director, Senior Relationship Managers, Private Banking, 1191
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned banking financial institution in Hong Kong. Owing to expansion, they are seeking Senior Private Bankers to join their Private Banking Business.
- Acquire and grow high net worth customer base and special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Fully understand the client’s needs and objectives and provide financial solutions, i.e. investment products, to satisfy customer's needs and objectives..
- Provide Additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers
- Ensure the individual customer meet the bank's 'Wealth Criteria'.
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Products & Portfolio Specialist teams to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail banking or private banking.
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably possess qualifications under IIQAS for selling insurance products.
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products.
- Familiar with private banking products and good knowledge in other retail banking products such as insurance and consumer lending.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.
Apply For The Job
For interested parties, please respond and apply through system or by email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and [email redacted, apply via Jobable] , attaching your updated C.V. in word format indicating your present and expected salary and quoting Ref: CP_Private Banker_1191. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
- Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified
- Credit Analysis
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Risk Assessment
- Wealth Management