- Mergers & Acquisitions
Managing Director, Head M&A, IBD, Investment Bank, 1280
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global investment banksin the region. It is strategically expanding its investment banking business globally and is looking for a MD, Head M&A, IBD, for their team.
- Lead and drive portfolio of M&A business
- Originate M&A advisory businessand corporate finance
- Execute deals with excellent leadership in collaboration with various teams
- Focus on Greater China and Asia Pacific
- Grow strong client relationship
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Strong support by parent holding group
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 15 years in related M&A, IBD and strong deal lists
- Strong track record with M&A in IBD or in sizeable financial institutions
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
- RO preferred, but not a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
For Interested parties, please apply through system or email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and [email redacted, apply via Jobable] , attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary & availability and quoting reference number CP_MD_M&A_1280. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|