- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Manager, AML Compliance , Banking, 1334/1342
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Formulate AML Compliance policies for ensuring the Business operations complied to the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Review the compliance controls and identify areas for improvement in investment products/services.
- Provide Compliance advisory services for investment/treasury activities
- Conduct AML compliance review for Compliance assurance
- Implement AML/KYC programs in the Bank
- Provide training on investment products / services in related to AML Compliance
- Communicate with regulators and lead ad hoc Compliance projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Banking or relevant discipline, with formal training in Laws and auditing preferably.
- With 3 - 5 years’ experience in Banking Industry related to Legal and Compliance, with auditing experience preferably.
- Good knowledge in Banking regulations, operations, products and services, in-depth knowledge of AML/KYC
- Sound knowledge on banking/investment services and products
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
For interest parties, please send your application through system, attaching your updated C.V. in WORD format indicating your present and expected salary and quoting Ref: CP_AML_1334/1342. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|