- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Risk Assessment
Manager, AML / CFT Compliance, Commercial Bank, 1301
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the AML/CFT policies and systems, in particular the transactions monitoring, for ensuring the business operations complied to the legal and regulatory requirements of AMLO,
- Develop the transaction monitoring systems
- Conduct compliance review for AML/CFT risk assessment
- Assist in the detection and reporting of suspicious transaction
- Implement AML/CFT programs and coordinate with internal departments
- Deliver stafff training in relation to AML/CFT Compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Banking or relevant discipline, with formal training in Laws and auditing preferably.
- With 5 years’ experience in Banking Industry related to Legal and Compliance, with tramsactiion monitoring experience preferably.
- Sound knowledge in banking and regulatory requirements, and in-depth knowledge of AML/CFT
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered at Manager level
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
Apply For The Job
For interest parties, please send your application through system, attaching your updated C.V. in WORD format indicating your present and expected salary and and availability, and quoting Ref: CP_AML_1301 Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|