Head of Risk Management, Investment Bank, 1282
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global investment bank in the region. It is strategically expanding its investment banking business globally and is looking for a Managing Director, Head of Risk Management for their team.
- Lead and drive the risk management function
- Participate and contribute in the investment committee
- Approve transactions in the investment committee
- Manage the risk portfolio of the businesses
- Focus on Greater China and Asia Pacific
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Strong support by parent holding group
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 15 years in related risk management role
- Strong and proven track record in risk management of IBD
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
- RO preferred, but not a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
For Interested parties, please apply through system or email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and [email redacted, apply via Jobable] , attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary & availability and quoting reference number CP_MD_Risk_1282. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
- Risk Management