- Customer Service
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Head, Customer Services (CSO Team), Private Banking 1332 (HK$700K - 800K per annum)
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a Regional Private Bank with strong regional set up. Our client is looking for high caliber Customer Service Professional to join them to lead the CSO Team.
- Act as the Head of Customer Services (CSO Team) leading a team of Customer Service Officer with workforce of around 15 members,
- Lead and supervise the CSO Team and train up the team members to provide professional services to support the marketing team
- Motivate the CSO team and facilitate the team to build up dynamic team spirit
- Work closely with the CSO team and involve directly in the daily operations process.
- Work as focal contact point of the CSO Team and act as a coordinator between the CSO team and RM team in product and service training
- Take up ad-hoc assignments from Regional Office
- Assist Head of Business Administration on the planning and execution of the new initiatives related to Customer Service and Business Operations
- Work closely with the Regional Office in resolve operations issues faced by the CSO and identify any operational process gaps and work with the relevant stakeholders to resolve the gaps
- Ensure periodic reviews are conducted, i.e. CRQ, KYC & Credit and ensure compliance in business operations
- Report suspicious activities/behavior of clients and staff to related parties
- Lead the CSO team marketing the investment products
- Degree in Business Administration with a MBA preferably
- 10 years’ experience in Client Services in Private Banking, in which 5 years as a Team Lead
- Currently must a team head leading a CSO team in Private Banking
- Strong leadership skill, excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good product knowledge, advisory service and risk management in Private Banking
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, i.e. HKMA and SFC requirements
- Holder of HKSFC type 1 and 4 license
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organization. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
Interested parties, please apply through system, attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary & availability and quoting reference number CP_TH_CSO_1332. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|