- Balance Sheets
- Business Plans
- Capital Markets
- Quantitative Analysis
- Wholesale Trading
Head, Capital Markets (DCM focus), Banking, 1337
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client, an international commercial bank, invites dynamic and passionate professional to lead their Capital Markets Team.
- Lead a Capital Markets team to secure and execute potential financing transactions
- Perform deal sourcing, documentation, marketing and placing
- Provide and formulate debt issuance and pricing strategies for clients
- Maintain good relationships with clients and market participants to quality deals
- Produce reports and business plans for review
- Degree in Finance or Quantitative Business Analysis or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in wholesale banking, with solid experience in Capital Markets (DCM).
- Practical experience in handling complete transactions in DCM with expertise in analytics and modeling of corporate balance sheets.
- Independent, self-initiative, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
Apply For The Job
For interested parties, please respond and apply job through system, attaching your recent C.V. in word format, indicating your present and expected salary, quoting Ref: CP_DCM_1337. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|