- Balance Sheets
- Capital Markets
- Fixed Income
- High Yield
- Quantitative Analysis
- Wholesale Trading
Head, Capital Markets (DCM/ECM), Banking, 1213
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client, an international commercial bank, invites dynamic and passionate bankers to join their Debt Capital Markets (DCM team).
- Lead a Capital Markets (DCM & ECM) team to secure and execute potential financing transactions and bring fee income business to the Bank.
- To handle complex transactions in Capital Markets (DCM & ECM) with expertise in analytics and modeling of corporate balance sheets related to investment banking financing pitches and transactions.
- Produce various capital raising transactions scenarios for client presentation.
- Originate fixed income products, i.e. high yield products.
- Degree in Finance or Quantitative Business Analysis or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in investment banking or wholesale banking, with solid experience in Capital Markets (DCM & ECM).
- Practical experience in handling complete transactions in DCM & ECM with expertise in analytics and modeling of corporate balance sheets.
- Good knowledge of fee income products in investment and wholesale banking.
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.
Apply For The Job
For interested parties, please respond and apply job through system, attaching your recent C.V. in word format, indicating your present and expected salary, quoting Ref: CP_SVP_DCM_1213. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|