Deputy CEO, Head Global Market / FICC, Investment Bank, 1279
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global investment banks in the region. It is strategically expanding its investment banking business globally and is looking for a Deputy CEO, Head Global Market / FICC, for their team.
- Lead and drive sales and trading of various financial products
- Manage sales and trading of various financial products
- Focus on Greater China and Asia Pacific
- Grow and maintain strong client and counterparty relationship
- Keep abreast of rules and regulations
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Strong support by parent holding group
- Relevant degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- Over 20 years in related global market / FICC businesses
- Strong and proven track record in global market / FICC
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
- Proficiency in written Chinese is a must
- RO preferred, but not a must
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
For Interested parties, please apply through system or email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and [email redacted, apply via Jobable] , attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary & availability and quoting reference number CP_DCEO_FICC_1279. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|