- Asset Allocation
- Financial Modeling
- Investment Advisory
- Investment Strategy
- Microsoft Access
Credit Research Analyst, Asset Management, Securiites Group, 1347
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent *Attractive Remuneration Package Plus Company Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Asset Management Corporations in China and Hong Kong. Owing to expansion of business, they are seeking high caliber professionals to join their Research Team.
- Identify leading business trend and potential investment opportunities
- Construct financial models and valuations
- Participate in the development of investment strategies
- Maintain industry / financial data files up-to-date
- Conduct company analysis and prepare research reports on specific sector(s)
- Prepare promotional materials
- Provide investment advisory services to clients by organizing investment seminars
- Bachelor degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in credit research analysis, familar with corporate bonds
- Holder of SFC license Type 1 / 2
- Knowledge of economics and stock markets
- Strong in building financial model on listed companies
- Able to access business and equity valuations across a full spectrum of industries
- Familiar with key external databases, e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters etc.
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Able to complete working assignments independently and efficiently
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua and Cantonese.
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.
For interested parties, please respond and apply job through system, attaching your recent C.V. in word format, indicating your present and expected salary, quoting Ref: CP_ERA_1347. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|