- Deal Structuring
- Due Diligence
- Management Accounting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Project Management
CFO, China Corporation Group, 1320 (HK$1.0 Mil - 2 Mil per annum)
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a sizable China Corporation Group with business in Clean Energy, Aviation and Finance. Owing to its strategic acquisition and expansion, our client is looking for high caliber CFO to join their executive management team.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer and Group CFO and the Board Members
- Deal with operational finance, commercial and government relations in Hong Kong, China and overseas
- Drive M&A in geographical dispersed field of clean and renewable energy
- Conduct due diligence on new M&A target to closing of transactions
- Analyze current and project future financial performance to synergize
- Create values and lead financial integration
- Obtain regulatory approval and work on financial structuring
- Experience in project finance, debt structuring, equity raising and listing
- Manage projects in wind, solar, biofuels, carbon credits and other renewables
- Qualified accountant with over 10-15 years PQE
- Top rate accounting degree and from investment banks preferred
- Member of HKICPA, CIMA, CGMA, CPA Australia, AICPA, ACCA etc.
- Strong track record in M&A, finance funding, deal structuring, and aviation sector
- Strategic thinking and management accountancy acumen
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organization. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
Interested parties, please apply online through system, attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary & availability. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (AICPA), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA), Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA/CIMA)|