- Microsoft Word
- Word Processing
Business Operations Manager, China Corporate Banking 1322 (HKD600,000 per annum)
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Financial Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Banking Corporation in Hong Kong. They are inviting potential candidates for the position of Business Operations Manager in China Corporate Banking.
- Support the whole Business Team to develop China Business
- Smartly manage the new investment projects in China
- Prepare management reports of the business performance and operations of the subsidiaries and joint ventures in China
- Act as a coordinator for the board office of the Bank’s wholly-owned subsidiary bank in China and handle related matters
- Prepare e-newsletters and reports in relation to the corporate social responsibility activities of the Bank’s business units in Greater China (i.e. China, Taiwan and Macau)
- Provide effective office management and administrative support to the China Business Team.
- Take up ad hoc assignments when required
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum 6 years’ working experience in the banking or finance industry with solid experience in supporting China Business
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal, communication and organizing skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure with good working attitude
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Chinese word processing
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered.
Apply For The Job
For interested parties, please respond and apply through system or by email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable], attaching your updated C.V. in WORD format indicating your present and expected salary and quoting Ref: CP_BOPS_1322. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|