- Deal Structuring
Associate, Corporate Finance, ISecurities Group, 1345
Location: Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client,one of the global leading investment bank in the region, is looking for high caliber candidate to join their Corporate Finance Team.
- Execute DCM / ECM / IPO transactions in Asia and Greater China region
- Execute IPOs, right issues, private placement, ELT etc.
- Provide administrative and research support to Corporate Finance team
- Perform documentation, researching, marketing and placing
- Providing and formulating equity issuance, deal structure and pricing strategies
- Maintain good client relations and bring in deal flow with qualities.
- Degree in Corporate Finance, Banking, Economics etc.
- 2-3 years experience in securities
- Strong Corporate Finance technical skills and ideally strong proven deal lists
- Excellent Putonghua and English communication skills
What’s On Offer
Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.
Apply For The Job
For interested parties, please respond and apply job through system or by email to : [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and [email redacted, apply via Jobable], attaching your recent C.V. in word format, indicating your present and expected salary, quoting Ref: CP_Asso_Corp Fin_1345. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|