- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Accounting Manager, Commercial Bank, 1263
Location: Hong Kong
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Handle accounting books for the banking activities and investment products including new products’ financial conrol
- Review and control the product accounting booking on daily basis
- Perform the financial reporting of the bank and review and advise to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting standards and the development of the new accounting policies and guidelines
- Perform post-launch review of new product accounting entries
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline with professional qualification in Accounting
- 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in banking industry or audit firms
- In-depth accounting and finance knowledge in banking services and products including treasury investment products, etc.
- Practical experience in product control and accounting general ledger
- Self-driven, strong communication skills, confident and able to work under high pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Good computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel and Access
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at Assistant Manager or Officer
What’s On Offer
Excellent remuneration package will be offered.
Apply For The Job
For interest parties, please send your application through system, attaching your updated C.V. in WORD format indicating your present and expected salary, availability and quoting Ref: CP_FC_1263. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|