Assistant Chief Executive / Business Director
Location: Quarry Bay
Working Location: North Point
- To supervise and monitor the overall operations and functioning of the agency’s existing self-financed service and other service units as assigned.
- To explore and develop new self-financed service including new resources, control and monitor all financial aspects of the responsible units.
- To assist the agency to develop strategic planning for service development.
- To assist the agency to formulate policies and direction.
- To handle relevant social welfare issues.
- Registered Social Worker with tertiary degree in Social Science.
- Preferably 10 years’ solid managerial experience in a leadership role.
- Relevant experience in children and youth work / family service and self-financed service.
- Proven track record in creative and constructive thinking with high level of solution finding and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Committed to children service, independent and self-disciplined, profound communication skills, and persistent to work under pressure.
Interested parties please send full resume with day contact telephone no., expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] by e-mail or to The Chief Executive, 15/F., The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, H.K. by post not later than January 7, 2017. Applicants not interviewed by February 4, 2017 may assume their applications unsuccessful. (Please quote ref. no and confidential on the envelop)
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|