- Corporate Communications
Service Centre Officer (Telephone Operator)
- Handle the telephone terminal system and all related the bills on telephone service provided
- Process local and overseas calls to the hotel guest, hotel staff and take messages when necessary
- Follow up the guest enquiries as well to furnish the up-to-date hotel information
- Provide wake-up call service to the room guest
- Shift duty is requested
- Diploma holder or above in hospitality management or equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in hotel industry is preferred
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Must be customer-orientated and possess a good problem solving skill, communications and interpersonal skills are added advantages
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|