- Corporate Communications
Senior Marketing Communications Officer
- Assist in executing various Marketing Communications activities to facilitate the hotel business and brand building
- Identify publicity opportunities and develop media relations plans both locally and internationally to maximize the hotel’s exposure
- Coordinate in the production of different company collateral and to ensure the promotional message is effectively communicated to the target audience
- Serve as liaison with community, charitable, travel industry, arts and local corporate groups
- A degree holder in Journalism, Marketing Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in relevant fields -
- Creative thinking, team player, attentive to details and responsive to change.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese while Mandarin is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in communications materials development, including copywriting, layout design and production
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Communications Officer
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|