Sales Manager - Corporate & MICE
Location: Tuen Mun
- Organize and direct overall sales activities to achieve sales volume and profits targets
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to maximize sales margins and exposure, increase market penetration by various channels
- Analyse customer and competition situations, generate action plans to expand market share
- Provide market intelligence on economic trends and competitor activities
- Prepare sales forecast, budget and analysis reports
- A degree or diploma holder in Hospitality Management preferred
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Good knowledge of market trend research and market intelligence
- Proactive, capable of developing & implementing sales action plans and explore business opportunities
- Ambitious, result-oriented with strong business sense
- Mature, independent and self-motivated with strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills and a team player approach
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel, 1 Castle Peak Road, Gold Coast, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. The personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.