Risk & Safety Officer ( 保 安 員 )
- To carry out security duties within hotel area
- To ensure the safety and security of the hotel guests and colleagues
- To practice the risk management and prevent the criminal cases
- Posses a valid Security Personnel Permit
- Minimum 1 year experience preferably in hotel industry
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Putonghua is a plus
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|