Housekeeping Coordinator ( 管 家 部 文 員 ）
Job Description :
- To be completely familiar with and carry out policies and procedures set
- To attend to guests’ requests and complains promptly.
- To make proper record of all in-coming and out-going telephone calls.
- To make proper record of lost & found items.
- To prepare all maintenance work order
- To be able to up-date room status via the computer or manually.
- Diploma holder of Hospitality Management
- 1 year working experience in Housekeeping Department
- Fluent in English and Mandrian
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.