- Customer Service
Front Desk Officer
- To provide quality customer service to hotel guests according to the hotel's established standard
- To answer hotel guests' enquiries, and facilitate the check in and check out process
- To ensure smooth front desk counter operation in order to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Pleasant, service-oriented personality
- Relevant experience with knowledge of Opera system is preferred
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|