Captain - Pierside Bar & Restaurant
- To supervise, prepare and set up the assigned station of the restaurant, as well as maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant and all work areas
- To proactive to serve the guests
- To be familiar with the menus and the service sequence
- To take guest order, and prepare guest bill
- To keep a good relationship with the guests
- Relevant training and work experience is preferred
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|