Assistant Director of Sales - Catering
- Organize and direct overall sales activities to achieve sales volume and profits targets
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies to maximize sales margins and exposure, increase market penetration by various channels
- Analyze customer and competition situations, generate action plans to expand market share
- Provide market intelligence on economic trends and competitor activities
- Prepare sales forecast, budget and analysis reports
- Diploma or above in Hotel and Catering Management, or equivalent in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience of which 2 years in similar capacity.
- Good knowledge of market trend research and market intelligence
- Ambitious, result-oriented with strong business sense
- Strong analytical with excellent planning, organization and communication skills
- Mature, independent and self-motivated with strong leadership skills
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.