Assistant Chief Engineer
- Report to Chief Engineer, assist in planning, executing and controlling all engineering work for the business units
- Manage and supervise all repair and maintenance work inside the hotels
- Analyze, monitor and maintain records relating to utility costs throughout the hotel
- Assist Chief Engineer to lead the Engineering teams to deliver quality building facilities for the business units
- Ensure the compliance of all statutory regulations concerning safety and fire requirements
- High Diploma or above in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Building Service or related disciplines
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker Certificate (Grade B) and familiar with Hong Kong Government
- icensing Regulations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity of the hotel industry or building facility maintenance is preferred
- Sound knowledge of operations and maintenance, renovation practices and related local ordinances
- Well organized, good communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- For candidate with less experience and qualification will be considered as "Engineer"
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties should apply with resume, expected salary and contact details to: Human Resources Manager, 8/F, The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, China Hong Kong City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong or via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of your application within the Hotel Group. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed.