- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Property Management
Operations Support Officer (Ref.: BR-OSO)
The successful candidate will oversee daily operations, attend joint inspections and meetings with clients, and maintain good customer relations. The role also involves identifying, developing potential new business, sites operations control and handle requests and complaints from customers.
- Degree holders in any discipline is preferable
- At least 2 year working experience in administration duties in sizable organisations
- Experience in cleaning services or property management industry is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Handle requests and complaints from customers.
- To assist in analyzing the training needs and evaluation of training effectiveness
- Must be efficient, detail-minded, hardworking and responsible with a positive working attitude
- Proficient in PC skills such as Window, PowerPoint, Excel & Chinese word processing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Operations Support Officer.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|