Designer (Job Market)
Location: Shau Kei Wan
- Responsible for graphic and page layout design for the magazine
- Provide ad hoc support when required
- Certificate / Diploma in Design or any related disciplines
- Possess at least 1-3 years' relevant experience, preferably gained in Media / Publishing industry
- Excellent typographic and design sense
- Proficiency in design software, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Chinese word processing is a must
- Independent, creative and able to work fast under pressure
Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with complete resume, compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Department, 18/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 3 Tung Wong Road, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word