- Cost Management
- Project Management
- Quality Control
Project Manager (Ref: CT/SIGMA/PM)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Oversee the major projects and ensure that the project progress is in conformity with the relevant contract requirements and specifications
- Provide guidance and directions to project representative
- Enforcement of full compliance while managing the team through a project management program including SIP, Quality Control & Cost Management, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationship with client, architects, Government Dept., builders and other relevant external parties
- Coordinate with internal department to ensure the quality services provided to clients including submission schedules, drawings, materials & samples, installation programs, EHS & quality plans and etc.
- Coordinate with other departments & factories regarding delivery of overseas/local materials
- Monitor installation projects and products to ensure the Company is able to meet its contractual obligation
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- At least 10 years’ working experience, of which 5 years are related to project management; experience in lift industry is preferred
- Professional, result oriented, self-motivated, customer focused and strong desire to succeed
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in both English & Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Project Manager /Senior Project Engineer
We offer remuneration package including attractive salary, comprehensive fringe benefits with excellent opportunities for promotion and career development to the right candidates. Please send full resume, employment history, present as well as expected salary and contact number to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote the job reference code).
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|