You may also like
Engineer / Assistant Engineer (Ref. : PE / E & AE)
- Building Services
Assistant Technical Manager/ Senior Eng - Grade A Developer
Engineer - Building Management System
Jardine Engineering Corporation
- Building Management
- Project Management
Technical Assistant / Technical Apprentice for TTA / RMO/ Safety/ Civil Waterworks
Wo Hing Construction
Engineer / Graduate Engineer
Wo Hing Construction
- Microsoft Excel
- Building Services
- Corporate Communications
Senior Engineer/ Engineering Manager
Location: Kwun Tong
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Support the Installation/Design Manager on Design documentation, Meeting Minutes documents, provide feedback on CSD/SEM drawings for coordination meetings, and other related activities for Railway Projects.
- Lead internal team and subcontractors to complete and fulfill design specifications.
- Lead design, testing and commissioning coordination with customer’s team, suppliers and subcontractors, where appropriate, and deliver result and report for the tasks.
- Lead presentation, mock up, demonstration which takes place with customer’s team.
- Coordinate with internal support teams such as Quality, Safety, System Assurance, Commercial.
- Site coordination and supervision of subcontractors will be required.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree qualified in engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in large scale infrastructure or railway projects of which 3 years should be in relevant discipline.
- Good command of written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Team player, able to work in complex environment, overtime and under pressure.
- Standby and Over Night works is required following project schedule.
- Knowledge of any of the following systems for railway systems such as public address announcement system, IP based Closed Circuit Television, Telephone System and Information Display System.
- Knowledge of of Building Services and Electrical Wiring standards and preferred holder of Electrical
- Knowledge of International Standard on Communications System aspects such as IEC, EN, BS, ITU-T, IEEE, MIL
- Possess skills for AutoCAD or Microstation is an advantage
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|