You may also like
Senior R&D Hardware Engineer / RD Hardware Engineer (Internet-of-Things, IoT)
SHIPPING / OPERATION Officer – natural resources / shipping / liner / logistics / bulk shipment/5 days
- Supply Chain Management
GARMENT Factory General Manager / Production / Operation Director (Vietnam) – swimwear / lingerie
- Adobe Air
Relationship Managers, Wealth Management , Banking, 1120
- Risk Assessment
Operations Manager, Asset Management, 1305 (HK$600,000 - 800,000 per annum)
- Asset Allocation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Management
- Technical Support
Project Engineer - (2 Years contract)
Location: Macau, Kwun Tong
- Responsible for supporting in project management of medium voltage & low voltage projects both in Macau & HK market.
- Monitor, supervise and provide technical support to the sub-contractors in order to ensure the smooth daily project execution.
- Liaise with project stakeholders such as clients, consultants and main-contractor and internal parties.
- Ensure that all designs/drawings are reviewed and approved by the customer prior to commencement of manufacturing.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical Engineering or other equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduate experience in electrical project
- Computer literacy in AutoCAD, Words, Power Point, Microsoft Project and Excel
- Willing to work under pressure
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Project Engineer
- Proficient of both written and spoken English & Cantonese
- Work Location: HK & Macau
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|