- Inventory Management
Field Services Engineer
Location: Kwun Tong
- The successful candidate will maintain and install equipment in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with the company standards and customer requirements. The primary responsibilities include:
- Manage instruments and systems installations following the company guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrate proactive attitude and actions to optimize performance and image of assigned instruments.
- Carry out proactive and preventive maintenance and modifications, reactive repairs, basic calibration and installation in a timely, productive and cost effective way.
- Discuss with customers on actions taken to resolve problems and explain any further actions that may be required. Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Manage personal car stock and tools in good condition and responsible for keeping inventory up-to-date.
- Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics, Mechanical, Bio-medical or equivalent in a relevant life science subject.
- Sound knowledge of medical analysis laboratory and the range of equipment used.
- High degree of computer literacy with knowledge relating to currently approved software and operation systems, networks and connectivity.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- Work independently with self determination, initiative & result and quality oriented.
- Customer focused and strong sense of professional ethics.
- Flexible approach to work in laboratory.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
22/F, AIA Kowloon Tower,
100 How Ming Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
- AIA Professional Accountancy Qualification