- Business Development
- Business Plans
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- New Business Development
Corporate Strategy & Business Development Manager
- Partner with business units to identify new business opportunity, develop business plans and drive cross-business units and new business development such as digitalization.
- Conduct market analysis and formulate strategy plans with the leadership team and follow up with business units in realization of the plans.
- Perform research and analysis on market, customers and competitors.
- Develop key account management strategy with business units and achieve business targets.
- Conduct special management projects.
- Support CEO Office in facilitating workshops, meetings and co-ordinating business reviews and VIP visits.
- Prepare all CEO presentations, country reports and CRM reports.
- University graduate in Business / Engineering. MBA graduate is desirable.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience.
- Prior experience in multinational engineering company or sales/business development will be highly preferred.
- Strong commercial awareness, sharp business sense and analytical skills.
- Independent and self-motivated with the ability to build and develop strategic relationships.
- Effective communications skills in driving ideas across people at all levels.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills in business presentations and reports.
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|