You may also like
Claims Assistant (6-12 month contract)
China Life Insurance
SALES EXECUTIVE – building materials / construction products / pipes / fittings / valves
- Microsoft Excel
Operations Manager, Asset Management, 1305 (HK$600,000 - 800,000 per annum)
- Asset Allocation
Account Operations Manager, KYC / AML, Corporate Banking, 1311
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
Head of Legal and Compliance, Commercial Bank, 1288 (HK$1.5 Mil – HK$2 Mil p.a.)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Building Services
Assistant Engineer - Traffic Control and Surveillance System (TCSS)
Location: Kwun Tong
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Support engineer and senior engineer for the Design documentation, Meeting Minutes
- documents, provide feedback on civil construction drawings for coordination meetings, and other related activities for traffic control and surveillance system project;
- Coordinate meetings with customer’s team, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Site coordination and supervision of installation subcontractor will be required.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Higher Diploma or above in Engineering discipline.
- Good command of written English and Cantonese.
- Team player, able to work in complex environment and under pressure.
- Knowledge of any of the following systems for traffic control systems such as SCADA, PLC and control systems are preferred.
- Able to work autonomously on resolving problem is desired
- Prior experience in traffic control and surveillance system is an advantage
- Knowledge of Building Services and Electrical Wiring standards and preferred certificate holder of Electrical
- Possess skills for AutoCAD or Microstation is an advantage
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|