You may also like
Sales Executive (Retail / IT Solutions)
Sales Executive / Engineer (Retail / IT Solutions)
Assistant Solution Engineer / Solution Engineer – Advanced Collaboration & Media Solutions
- Project Management
CL Technical Services
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (MCU) – mfg / electronic control / automation / iOT / HAV product/5 days
- Apache Subversion
Assistant Engineer - Signaling
Location: Kwun Tong
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Support signaling engineering activities under small signaling contracts and a Signaling project in Hong Kong
- Meet and liaise with all sites and interfacing contractors
- Responsible for signaling engineering, installation and commissioning submissions of minor project activities
- Prepare and manage the Preliminary Installation Programme, S-curves and other installation progress report
- Coordinate and supervise subcontractors on all installation and commissioning activities on site
- Report sites, installation and commissioning issues and progress to immediate supervisor and Project Director
- Attend night works on installation and commissioning works
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree holder or above in Engineering discipline
- 1 year of installation and commissioning experience in large scale railway projects, particularly on signaling is preferred
- Experience in subcontractors and project management is an advantage
- Good site experience on installation and coordination
- Sound knowledge in various railway systems and track layout
- Site management
- Team player, able to work overtime, under pressure and in a complex environment
- Proficient in using MS office applications and MS project
- Good command of written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Night shift is required
- Fresh Graduate Candidates are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|