Location: Lai Chi Kok
- Preparation of docking/repair list for annual docking overhaul and running repairs of Company vessels;
- Monitoring the quality and progress of work during docking period/running repairs;
- Monitoring vessel operating performance on daily basis;
- Conducting modification work if found necessary and carrying out investigation of engine failures in order to make recommendations to avoid recurrence to reduce downtime;
- Negotiation with suppliers;
- Liaison with Authority and Classification;
- Providing professional advice to Insurance Department regarding claims for damage for vessels/engine;
- Vetting purchasing and job orders for maintenance/repair work for vessels;
- Preparation of budget for vessel maintenance.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher Diploma/Certificate in Mechanical/Marine Engineering or above;
- Holder of Certificate of Competency (Marine Engineer Officer) Class 2 (Foreign Going or River Trade) or above;
- Chief Engineer experience onboard high speed vessel and/or vessel/engine maintenance experience in shipyard preferably;
- Good leadership with determination and personal drive to take up responsibilities, and also high integrity.
Career prospects and remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate. Interested parties please send in your detailed resume with current and expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, Shun Tak - China Travel Ship Management Ltd, 95 Hing Wah Street West, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon., or email to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please also quote our reference no. on the envelope.
有意者請將個人履歷、聯絡電話及薪金要求郵寄至九龍荔枝角興華街西95號信德中旅船務管理有限公司人力資源部，或電郵至 [email redacted, apply via Jobable]，或傳真至2371 0292。
(Personal data collected will be used for the recruitment purpose only)
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|