- Provide professional and comprehensive support to the Senior Management on social, business and personal affairs;
- Organize local and overseas executive meetings for Senior Management;
- Liaise with related external and internal parties timely for daily schedules, business appointments and travel arrangements;
- Perform general secretarial duties and handle correspondences;
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder;
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in sizable organization serving Senior Executive;
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good organization, coordination, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, independent, presentable, self-motivated and devoted.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Arranging Meetings
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements