- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
Senior Marketing Manager
- Lead and manage day-to-day marketing and promotion activities for the Group including Hong Kong, Macau and PRC;
- Formulate marketing strategy, budget, plan and implement promotion activities;
- Maintain and manage large network of internal business units, business partners, vendors and business affiliates;
- Drive marketing campaigns with good control on budgeting;
- Provide necessary training and coaching for staff development in the team;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines;
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience with at least 5 years in managerial level;
- Experience in all-rounded marketing functions and activities;
- Overseas exposure is an advantage;
- Good knowledge on branding, PR, event, on-line and creative production;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua;
- Presentable, creative, strong strategic planning and management skills;
- Willing to travel to Macau on regular basis;
- For those candidates with less experience will be considered for Marketing Manager.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|