- Corporate Communications
- Event Planner
Senior Corporate Communications Executive
- Support the department in English and Chinese editorial needs;
- Build and maintain media relationships and assist in day-to-day communication with the media;
- Coordinate PR logistics during interviews, editorial write-ups, press conferences and launch events or any project assigned by the Group;
- Conduct researches and compile analysis on public affairs and designated subjects;
- Assist the team in agency pitch, evaluation, assignment and fulfillment;
- Event planning, organizing, and on-site support;
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree holder, preferably in Translations, English Studies or Mass Communications or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in corporate communications, public affairs, press relations, or research and analysis, preferably in sizable listed company or media;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, conversant in Mandarin is preferred;
- Strong PC skills, familiar with creative software is preferable;
- Must be a self-starter and team player.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|