- Responsible for daily accounting operation, management and financial reports;
- Perform analysis for business units;
- Prepare consolidation accounts, budget and forecast;
- Review and make recommendations on internal control issues;
- Perform accounting administration duties for HK office.
- Member of HKICPA / ACCA;
- 5 years’ relevant accounting experience;
- Candidate with exposure in property management will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in MS applications and computerised accounting system; knowledge in Flex and Hyperion is an advantage;
- Independent, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Occasional travel is required;
- Immediate available will be an advantage.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Adobe Flex
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- Internal Control
- Property Management