- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Sales Assistant/ Sales Admin Assistant
- Provide support on all property sales activities in HK, Macau, PRC and overseas;
- Assist in handling sales administration work;
- Align with inter-departments on sales related matters;
- Handle daily sales operations and logistics arrangement;
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Tertiary education or above;
- At least 2 years' working experience in property sales field is preferred;
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power-point and Chinese Word Processing;
- Effective presentation, negotiation, planning and organizing skills;
- Independent and initiative; Travel to Macau is required;
- Candidate with stronger background will be considered for higher position.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|