Reporting to Senior Project Manager, the incumbent will assist in planning, organization and coordination of the operation, repairs and maintenance, replacement, upgrading of building services installations and various improvement projects for assigned portfolio.
Assists in feasibility study in both statutory and technical aspects for the proposed modification repositioning, improvement or A&A works of the property portfolio;
Review and suggest suitable Landlord’s Provisions in order to maintain sustainability of the managed properties;
Implement tendering and procurement exercise for the improvement works and regular maintenance;
Preparation of tender drawings, as build drawings, detail drawings for various building services system;
On site supervision for the improvement and maintenance works;
Perform survey and inspection before and after handover of the properties;
Coordinate with suppliers, contractors, consultants and other related parties;
Lead / participate in various projects as and when necessary.
- Degree holder in Building Services, M&E Engineering and related engineering disciplines preferred. Corporate Member of HKIE is an advantage;
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience gained in property management or M&E related projects of which 4 years in supervisory role is preferred;
- Site supervision of addition and alteration works, refurbishment works for residential, shopping arcade and commercial building are advantages;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in PC applications in MS office, MS project, AutoCAD, sketch-up and Photoshop;
- Good project management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, proactive, hard-working and attentive to details.
We offer promising long-term prospects and competitive remuneration packages to suitable candidates. Please apply in confidence with a detailed resume, stating the job reference number along with your current and expected salary, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Building Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Management